Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My SweetAngel Bunny Rabbit Dog

He is the reason I get up early in the morning and walk outside half asleep and stumbling. My real-live teddy bear. Who makes me feel better when I am sad or sick. Who makes me laugh without trying. Who trys to kick me out of my own bed. Who loves me more than anything, and the feeling is mutual. Who follows me around no matter what I am doing. Who protects me from the cold. Who is afraid of plastic bags.

He likes to steal. It's an old habit from his street days. If someone leaves something behind, it's his. That bunny rabbit you see wasn't bought by me. He loves it though. Ironically enough, he got his nickname sweet angel bunny rabbit dog months ago, but only lifted that toy a day ago. He's so silly and so spoiled. I wouldn't know what to do without him.

No comments: