Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life does imitate art....

I decided the other day that I should email GEICO so they could use me as inspiration for their next commercial. Then I realized they only sold auto insurance. Maybe I should hit up Blue Cross/Blue Shield and see what they think. In my head I could see the commercial and like Tone Loc says....It go a little somethin like dis...Hit it.

Scene 1: She walks into the conference room dressed confidently in a fierce black dress. Sitting down, she faces the other two occupying the table. It's hard to decipher the words that are being spoken. She feels like a fish in a bowl looking out, only seeing distorted faces and lips moving. She does manage to grasp the meaning of the words. We're so sorry. You were the last hired....

Scene 2: Fast forward a week later. Still dealing with the blow of being laid off, she floats through the week stressing about jobs and her financial future. Where to live? What to do? The economy sucks. She notices that something is off, wrong. Pretty soon she is staring at the word that will change her life forever.

Life comes at You fast. You dern right.

1 comment:

teesha said...

dern tootin'.
the first scenario would be useful for AFLAC. the second for blue cross. you deserve some free inshoace for that!!!!